Kalari Rigger Boots With PU Sole - 1031 P4
- Uppers: genuine full grain buff Barton leather in S1 with side
Thickness: 1.80 to 2.00mm as required in EN 20345 standards.
- Inner lining: Anti bacterial sweat absorbing cuhioned cambrelle.
- Insole: Padded insole for extra confort with cambrelle lining.
- Steel toe cap: 200J impact resistant - made to DIN 12568
standards & EN marked.
- Steel mid sole: Made of spring steel, 0.43mm thickness - 1100N
penetration resistant - DIN 12568 standards.
- Sole: Directly Injected onto uppers on German 'DESMA'
machine. Dual density PU sole having antistatic / antiskid
properties. Resistant to acid/oil/water and heat resistant to 120
degrees C. PU chemicals obtained from 'HUNTSMAN'
considered the best in polyurethanes.
- Upper-Sole Process: strobel lasting without nails.
- Certification: CE certified
Click To View Size Chart